- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Analysis
- Tips When Buying New Heating System
Indoor Air Quality
- Employment Opportunities
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Testing
- Maintenance Program
Chicago Rooftop Units by Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning
Contact the experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning for Chicago rooftop unit installation, repair, and maintenance. As a business owner, you’re looking for any way to increase your production and reduce waste. By moving your heating and air conditioning systems to your roof, you could save the space that they would normally take up inside your building. This is a terrific option for most businesses, which is why rooftop units are standard for businesses across the country. Here at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning, we have over 100 years of experience working with businesses of all types helping them install, repair, and maintain their rooftop units. We’ve worked with countless businesses of all types to help them find a system for their business that fits their budget and their building’s size. We are available 24/7 for emergency Chicago rooftop unit repair in case something happens after hours. We also guarantee our services with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. If something goes wrong with the work that we do, just call and we’ll make it right. Our technicians are highly trained and have the experience and knowledge to make sure that you are satisfied. Call the Chicago rooftop unit installation, repair, and maintenance specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning today to learn more about these systems and about our services.
What Are Rooftop Units?
As its name implies, the rooftop unit is installed on the roof of your business where it provides efficient heating and cooling. The equipment is typically contained within one large metal box that houses both the cooling and heating equipment. These types of systems are popular because they allow businesses to free up valuable space inside their buildings.
Chicago Commercial Rooftop Unit Installation
If you’re building a new business and are looking for reliable heating and cooling, the rooftop unit is a great option. Contact the Chicago rooftop unit installation professionals at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning. We can determine whether you have enough roof space and which system would match your HVAC needs. Rooftop unit installation by a team of certified professionals is imperative if you want to ensure that it works well. It will also likely get done much faster with the help of a trained technician. Contact the Chicago rooftop unit installation specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning if your current system needs to be replaced with a new one.
Chicago Commercial Rooftop Unit Repair
Even if we didn’t install your commercial rooftop unit, our expert technicians can definitely repair it. Call the Chicago rooftop unit repair specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning if you’ve started to have any problems with your equipment. We can quickly assess the problem and fix it so that you can get back to running your business. Here are a few of the most common repairs that we get called for.
- Not enough heating or cooling
- If your rooftop unit isn’t providing your business with enough heat or cooling, it could negatively impact the success of your business. Call the Chicago rooftop unit repair experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Strange noise
- When your rooftop unit starts to squeal or hiss it usually indicates that something is wrong. Squealing is often caused by a bad fan belt while hissing can be caused by a refrigerant leak. Call Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning and we’ll send one of our professionals over as soon as possible.
- The air filter
- Your rooftop unit likely has an air filter that protects the equipment from dust, dirt or insects that might get pulled into it. If your air filter isn’t regularly changed, it can cause serious issues. Call the Chicago rooftop unit repair experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning if this is the case for your business.
Chicago Commercial Rooftop Unit Replacement
Unfortunately, there may come a time when your rooftop unit needs to be replaced. Whether it won’t turn on any more or if it’s just old and broken, call the Chicago rooftop unit replacement specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning. Sometimes it can be tempting to continue to repair your HVAC equipment, but, in some cases, it might actually make more financial sense just to replace the system with a new one. Not only could this potentially save you from more future repairs, but it will also likely result in an increase in efficiency for your business. Additionally, you will receive more efficient heating and cooling.
Contact the Chicago rooftop unit repair, installation, and replacement technicians at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning today.
The Chicago commercial air conditioning and heating experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning offer quality repair, installation and other heating and cooling services throughout the North Chicago area including Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL.