- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Analysis
- Tips When Buying New Heating System
Indoor Air Quality
- Employment Opportunities
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Testing
- Maintenance Program
Furnace Repair & Maintenance Services in Chicago, IL
For over 100 years, the Chicago furnace repair specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning have been providing quality heating services throughout the Chicagoland area. No matter what kind of furnace you have, our experienced heating technicians have the training to get it working again. We’re available 24/7 for emergency furnace repair and we also offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty on all the furnace maintenance and repair work that we do. Our technicians respond quickly to your call and always dress professionally and wear booties on their feet to protect your home. We are dedicated to the quality of work that we do and to the level of customer service that we deliver on every job. If your furnace isn’t heating your home enough, or if it has started to make a strange noise, call the heating specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning to schedule furnace repair and maintenance services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
Chicago Furnace Repair
Keeping your home warm during the cold season is a huge priority for any homeowner in the Chicagoland area. You probably run your furnace every single day when the temperature drops, which is why your furnace may need to be repaired at some point. Call the Chicago furnace repair experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning if you’ve started to have problems with your home. There are a few common furnace problems that can arise and we thought it would be good to share them with you.
When to Call for Furnace Repair Services
- Furnace is not kicking off heat – One of the most common furnace problems that we see is insufficient heating. Call the Chicago furnace repair specialists at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning. This problem can sometimes be caused by something small like a clogged air filter but it could be something more serious like a bad thermostat or a broken fan motor.
- If you’re hearing strange noises – When you turn on your furnace, do you hear a squealing noise or a rattling sound? These kinds of sounds should never be ignored—especially rattling. While a rattling furnace could be a loose panel, it could also mean that the heat exchanger is cracked which might be leaking carbon monoxide into your home.
- Trouble with the air filter – One of the most common causes of furnace repair is the air filter. Your furnace’s air filter is there to protect it from dirt and dust getting into the working parts. If this air filter isn’t changed regularly, it could lead to a number of very serious issues. Call the Chicago furnace repair professionals at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning.
With all of the use that your furnace sees, it can start to develop small problems and issues. Without maintenance there’s really no way for you to know about those problems—that is, until your furnace breaks down. But when you schedule regular maintenance for your furnace there are a number of terrific benefits that you could achieve. Call the Chicago furnace maintenance technicians at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning if you’re interested in setting up regular visits for your gas or electric furnace.
- Reduced repairs – One of the most attractive benefits that you could potentially get from regular maintenance is the reduction of repairs. When neglected, small problems often become larger, more costly repairs, but if you find those issues early enough, you might be able to prevent them.
- Increased efficiency – Those small issues that your furnace develops can cause your furnace to work harder to heat your home. By removing those problems, you could return some of the lost efficiency to your furnace.
- Extended life – Your furnace could be developing problems that might end up destroying it. But when you have a professional technician inspecting your furnace, you could be able to find those things and repair them before they end up causing your furnace to break down.
Schedule Furnace Repair & Maintenance Services
When you need furnace services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area, don’t hesitate to give the heating experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning a call. With 24–hour emergency service availalbe we will provide furnace repair when you need it most. Call us today to schedule furnace repair and maintenance services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding Chicagoland area.