Better : Performance Series (80% AFUE)
Performance™ 80 Gas Furnace
If you want performance without all the bells and whistles of a communicating system, consider this Performance series model.
As an 80% furnace it is most suitable for areas with milder winters. You can pair it with a high–efficiency heat pump or air conditioner and gain a cooling efficiency boost from its variable speed blower.
Because it’s variable speed, you gain greater comfort through more consistent temperatures with the added benefit of smarter energy use.
It also features SmartEvapTM technology which periodically stops the fan in "Constant ON" mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away.
And ComfortFanTM technology allows you to choose fan speeds in "Constant ON" mode from a compatible thermostat.
- Up to 80.0% heating efficiency
- Two–stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable–speed, ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra–quiet operation
- ® technology capable to aid or air conditioner summer dehumification System
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan–speed choices in "Constant ON" mode
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- 10–year parts limited warranty1
- 20–year 2 limited warranty
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy–efficient operation
- Allows 4 choices of "constant ON" fan speed operation
- Exceptional year–round humidity management when installed as part of complete Infinity system with added
- Can help boost cooling efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capablem
- ComfortFan™ technology for better airflow control1
- Variable–speed blower motor
- Two–stage gas valve
- Variable–speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot–free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Two–speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell–style primary
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats