- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Testing
- Zone Systems
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Analysis
- Tips When Buying New Heating System
Indoor Air Quality
- Employment Opportunities
- Shavitz Cares
- Maintenance Program
Nortec: RH2 Residential Humidifier
The importance of having
an RH2 humidifier in your home
The RH humidifier features the same state–of–the–art electronic technology as our commercial units, delivering accurate and dependable humidification to your home.
Comfort and health
Studies show correct interior humidity levels minimize the spread of bacteria and viruses avoiding the problems associated with dry throats and nasal passages during the winter months while also keeping your skin supple.
Nortec RH2 electrode steam humidifiers remove calcium and minerals from the water used so only clean, pure steam is added to indoor air, making the air in your home healthier to breathe.
Protect valuable furnishings, instruments and art
Wood and upholstered furniture, drapes, carpets and other fabrics around your home will all deteriorate more rapidly if they get too dry or too wet. They need correct humidity to maintain their shape and strength. The same goes for fine art, antiques and expensive musical instruments, especially pianos, violins and related strings and woodwinds.
Reduce static electricity
Prevent those annoying static electricity shocks in the winter time by keeping your house humidified using the Nortec RH2.
- Pure, clean, sterile steam humidification
- Easy cleaning using disposable cylinder
- Auto–adaptive technology adapts to changing water conditions
- Automatic fill and drain cycles