- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Testing
- Zone Systems
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Analysis
- Tips When Buying New Heating System
Indoor Air Quality
- Employment Opportunities
- Ask an Expert
- Maintenance Program
APCO In–Duct Air Purifier
Detox the Air
The Fresh–Aire UV APCO is installed in the ductwork of your central air system and is designed to help reduce airborne odors, toxic chemical vapors, germs and mold in your home.
The APCO system (Advanced Photocatalytic Oxidation) represents an entirely new type of air purifier. The combination of germicidal UV light and activated carbon cells inside APCO make it uniquely effective at reducing volatile orgainic compounds in the air without producing any harmful ozone. VOCs cause odors and include toxic chemical vapors like formaldehyde and toluene.
Fresh–Aire UV APCO Products
The original award–winning APCO features a 13? Fresh–Aire UV lamp and 6 activated carbon cells. Available with low–voltage 18–32 VAC or line–voltage 120–277 power supply.
The same technology as the original APCO but designed for smaller ducts. APCO RT features a 9? Fresh–Aire UV lamp and 4 activated carbon cells. Available with low–voltage 18–32 VAC or line–voltage 120–277 power supply.
APCO MAG uses a powerful magnet (removable) and external power supply for internal mounting in the air system. It is ideal for installation in package units and as an upgrade to existing Fresh–Aire UV Blue–Tube and AHU Series 1 germicidal UV light systems. Models are available with 9? or 13? UV lamps, high or low voltage power supply.
Award Winning Technology
APCO recently won the 2011 AHR Innovation Award in the category of Indoor Air Quality. This is the first time a germicidal UV light product has won this prestigious award.