- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Testing
- Zone Systems
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Analysis
- Tips When Buying New Heating System
Indoor Air Quality
- Employment Opportunities
- Ask an Expert
- Maintenance Program
Precision Tune–Up & Safety Check in Chicago, IL
Planned Maintenance Today Can Save You $$$ Tomorrow
At Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning We’re There When You Need Us, And With A Residential Maintenance Plan You’ll Need Us Less! Call our team today to learn more about our Chicago HVAC maintenance plan.
Let Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning show you how to put an end to unexpected repair bills with a Residential Maintenance Plan!
At Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning we do our best to give you the service you need when you need it. With a Residential Maintenance Plan from Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll always receive priority service in the event of an emergency.
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst–on the coldest night of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave. Times when your comfort system must work the hardest and when you need it most. A Planned Maintenance Plan helps avoid breakdowns, protects and prolongs the life of your equipment, and insures that you will always receive priority service.
1. Precision Tune–Up & Safety Check
Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning will provide a qualified technician each season to perform a precision tune–up and safety check that will extend equipment life, help prevent costly breakdowns, decrease utility bills, and look for potentially hazardous conditions in order to keep you family safe and cozy each season.
2. Priority Service
In the event that additional service or emergency service is needed, we service our Residential Maintenance Agreement Customers first!
3. 25% Discount with Maintenance Plan
If repairs are required, you will receive a 25% discount on any service work.
- You shall be entitled to service within 24 hours of requesting service (or less)! You will receive service before other non–maintenance agreement customers at all times.
- Reduced heating & cooling energy costs
- You shall receive a discount of 5% on all new equipment installations
- Reduced repair costs, longer equipment life
- Annual tune–up & maintenance shall be performed on each piece of equipment covered at no additional charge!
- Each season, Shavitz Heating & Air Conditioning will call you to set up a date and time for your seasonal maintenance