- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Analysis
- Tips When Buying New Heating System
Indoor Air Quality
- Employment Opportunities
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Testing
- Maintenance Program
Chicago Boiler Installation and Replacement by Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning
For Chicago boiler installation and replacement, call the experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning. Since 1904, we’ve provided comprehensive quality services throughout the Chicagoland area. With over 100 years of service, we’ve built up quite a reputation for the level of customer service that we deliver and the quality of work that we do. We’re available 24/7 for emergency boiler services and we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty for all of our services. No matter what type of boiler you’re interested in, our experts can help you find the right one for your home and make sure that it is installed correctly. We are dedicated to your comfort and to our workmanship. For Chicago boiler installation and replacement services, contact Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning.
Signs You Need Boiler Replacement in Chicago
Boilers are one of the most common and popular heating systems in America. They last for a long time and deliver efficient and comfortable heating. We know how important it is to keep your home comfortable, which is why it’s so important to get professional replacement services. Here at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide complete Chicago boiler replacement for all types of boiler systems. Whether you have a hydronic floor system or hot water radiators, our experts can help you decide when it’s time to replace your boiler. Here are a few of the telltale signs that could indicate necessary replacement.
- Age of your boiler
- If your boiler is old and has started to require frequent repairs, it is likely time to replace your boiler. In some cases, continuing to repair your boiler might not make much sense if it’s just going to break down again.
- Water leaks
- Because your boiler uses a lot of water, it is likely that it will spring a leak at some point. While these types of issues can be repaired, it could indicate that you need to replace your boiler system.
- Strange noises
- When your boiler starts to make a strange noise, it likely needs some attention. While certain noises could mean that your boiler just needs to be repaired, it might be a problem that warrants repairs.
Chicago Boiler Installation
One of the most important parts of the boiler installation process happens long before our technicians actually install it. Finding a boiler that is the right size for your home is critical to its efficiency and to the length of life that it has. If you get a boiler that is too large or too small for your home, it can result in more wear and tear on the system. Call the Chicago boiler installation technicians at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning and we can help you make sure that your new boiler is the perfect size for your home.
We’ll also make sure that your boiler gets installed properly and that it is hooked up correctly. Having a professional contractor help you with all of your Chicago boiler installation projects is a terrific way to make sure that your home stays comfortable. Not only that, but the project will probably get completed faster.
The Chicago boiler experts at Shavitz Heating and Air Conditioning offer quality repair, installation and other heating services throughout the North Chicago area including Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL.